Duties to include:
- Liaising with clients and the authorities.
- Understanding the procedures and documentation requirements for cases to be filed.
- Working with clients to gather the necessary information and documentation in a timely manner.
- Preparing forms, support letters, and other documents accurately according to information received from clients.
- Finalizing and submitting immigration application packages to the appropriate governmental agency.
- Monitoring cases and tracking deadlines and expiration
- Administering case progress in an accurate and timely
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Firm.
1 - 3 years
Have strong interpersonal and people skills. Have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese. Pay attention to detail, with a commitment to high quality and accuracy. Be a team player. Act responsibly and be reliable. Have good organizational skills.
Attention to detail