The chosen person will be responsible for:
- Together with the Director of Sales develop and create sales plans for different market segments.
- Sets objectives by Key Account.
- Complete Request for Proposals for both MICE and Corporate business.
- Monitors results and adjusts sales activities to ensure objectives are reached.
- Identify new and potential market segments with the objective to increase room revenue in line with the hotel pricing and revenue strategy.
- Provides feedback to the Director of Sales on local and inbound market conditions.
- Contributes to the revenue budget process including revenue by channel
- Coordinate hotel’s sales activities with the aim of optimizing room rate and occupancy as well as Food & Beverage sales and other revenues.
- Participates in Sales Blitzes and trade events as required from time to time for the Hotel
- Ensure sales presentations are conducted in a professional manner and reflect the image of the group and hotel for the market segment to which it is directed.
€35,000 to €38,000
Hotels, Restaurants & Catering
Have good administrative skills, be computer literate and must be conversant with MS Office applications and Property Management Systems. Have a good command of the English language. Good command of other European languages will be considered an asset.
Property Management Systems
Education + Experience
Previous experience in a management position is preferable Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
Experience in a management position