Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary law firm with a predominantly international clientele providing tailored legal services across all practice areas.
They are seeking to employ a Legal Secretary within the litigation department.
General responsibilities will include:
- General administrative assistance to the local litigation team.
- Management of files to achieve the maximum effectiveness for the team.
- Call handling and managing clients’ administrative needs.
- Assistance with billing and internal reporting systems.
- Email and calendar management.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assistance in the court registry.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
1 - 3 years
€18,000 to €25,000
Applicants are required to have:
Meticulous in work approach.
Hard working and conscientious .
Have a strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
Proficient use of Work and Excel is a must.
Relevant experience within a similar role in a legal setting will be considered an asset.
Education + Experience
Applicants are to be educated to an A-Level or equivalent standard
A ‘level standard