We are seeking to recruit a KYC Administrator to join our client’s KYC unit within their Corporate Administration department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles international clients operating in a wide range of industries. The role is ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge in AML/ CFT compliance.
General responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements.
- Client re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies.
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advise and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks.
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems.
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly.
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
€20,000 TO €30,000
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic,. Having a keen interest and basic understanding of quality, compliance, and risk management principles.
At least one year of experience in a similar role.
An excellent command of English and Maltese, both verbal and written.
A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard
The ability to meet deadlines
Ability to work in a team with a “can do” attitude
Education + Experience
Candidates should be educated to a minim of A-Level or equivalent standard
A-level or equivalent standard required
This role may be especially of interest to new graduates with an interest in an AML / CFT or to candidates who have a basic understanding or qualification in AML / CFT and are seeking to enhance their knowledge