The main duties include:
- Preparation of documentation for clearance of ships
- Boarding ships upon berthing and prior sailing at any time of the day including weekends, public holidays and overnight, as per duty roster
- Attending owner/master/crew requirements
- Keeping our principals informed of vessel movements and operational updates.
- Preparing Pro-forma and Final DA expenses
The chosen candidate must be prepared to work long hours, weekends, and public holidays.
Overtime is done remotely & as necessary. Extra allowance is paid.
1 - 3 years
Fluent in English and Maltese
Education + Experience
Level of education (MQF5) or equivalent
A clean driving licence and police conduct